From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sender: RedDot-CMS-Users@googlegroups.com
To: RedDot CMS Users
ReplyTo: RedDot-CMS-Users@googlegroups.com
Sent: Nov 17, 2008 11:51 AM
Subject: RedDot gripes

All,

I've been using RedDot for slightly more than a year now, and I've
taken as much as I can. I finally have to get the HUGE amount of
problems, bugs, and general complaints about this terrible piece of
software off my chest. Building a decent CMS is hard, of course, but
if you can't do it right, certainly don't charge huge amounts of money
for it.

My opinionated ramblings are here:

http://reddotgripes.blogspot.com/

All comments welcome.