On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> The following packages and features are DEPRECATED, and may not
> be supported or included in future Red Hat Linux releases:
> - AnotherLevel

Hmm, I guess fvwm2 users won't be quite happy with this...

> - wmconfig

Has AfterStep learned to set up its menus from GNOME and KDE? If it
hasn't, those who don't use KDE or GNOME will have to live with static
menus that don't reflect sotware [un]installations...

> Is this the sort of thing you're looking for?

Exactly, but a little more detail would be nice, particularly the
reasoning behind calling things DEPRECATED.

Alexander

Homepage: http://www.musicland.spb.ru/ak/ - temporarily unavailable