On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Steven Lord wrote:

>Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:24:10 +0100
>From: Steven Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: MySQL GPL'd... possible RH inclusion?
>
>Does anyone have any info (howto's, guides etc) on MySQL? I think it could
>be pretty useful. Then again, a complete E-Commerce server howto would be
>mighty useful!

http://www.mysql.com  is the first place to look.  The MySQL
manual is HTML and pretty much covers everything.  There is a
book released not long ago that covers MySQL and msql I believe.

Good luck,
TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

I've overclocked my keyboard interface.  It's quite messy dipping my
hands into the mineral oil, but *MAN* is my keyboard ever fast now!
                                         - Anonymous Coward