I think it would be a good idea that binary packages (built with rpm) to
automagically include the spec file (and to place it under
/usr/doc/package.../). This is helpfull in 2 situations:
 - as an inspiration for new package builders
 - usually, packages doesn't have a README.redhat, they have the original
README, which, in most of the cases explains how to build the package.
But, this work is already done by Redhat. I wish, let's say, to know which
'configure' parameters were used and so on.

Of course one can use SRPMS packages, but that is not always handy.

--
        ___
       <o-o>    Viorel ANGHEL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>