These bugs are around the gcc-2.95.2 and the kernel behind the 2.2.16, or they
are about even the 2.2.16 kernel?
What I mean is that many distribution give the gcc-2.95.2, and I have an e-mail
from this mailing list that says in the RedHat Linux 7.0 there will be the
gcc-2.95.2.

I have compiled the gcc-2.95.2 and, than, the 2.2.16 kernel on my system,
RedHat Linux 6.2, I have added a lot of patches, and I'm waiting for the glibc
2.1.3 (i can't download it now), when I have access to the glibc sources I will
compile them too, using the same gcc-2.95.2.

If it is wrong tell me, so I will re-use the egcs...

The most impotant think is about the 2.4 kernel. That kernel will be fixed to
use the latest gcc available?

Thank you!
---------
Mario Torre