On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Mario Torre wrote:

> I have updated the packages for the kde2 on the kde site.
> But I have noticed that these packages are not the final version of the kde
> (the package display 2.0, but the kde control center says that it is really
> 2.0 - beta),

They are actually the final. It was a mess-up in the release, the patch
for the version number wasn't committed before the release tarballs were
built. Shit happens. ;)

> Does redhat plan to release an update for those pkgs for the RedHat Linux 7.0?
> There are some problems with these distribuited from the kde team, as a bed
> refresh on the screen in some circumstances, but I think that, if these
> packages were built by RedHat itself, no problem should occur.

Actually they're built by us. But I'll push an update later today, there
were a couple of issues with the release version that we've fixed since.

> There is no package available for older version of RedHat Linux (even for
> 6.2...)

There will be.

LLaP
bero