On Tuesday 31 October 2000 18:33, you wrote:

> > Actually they're built by us. But I'll push an update later today, there
> > were a couple of issues with the release version that we've fixed since.
>
> I haved a little problem with the kde packages in Rawhoide since both
> the gcc 2.96 in RH7 and the gcc-2.96-60 in Rawhide crash when
> compiling certain components of it.

On the ftp server of kde there is a fix for those package. I had to recompile
qt (it takes 8 hours!!!), but it worked. I had problem with a package, as the
script runs in seg-fault (if you need to know what it is, let me know, I have
to search, as I don't remember the name).

Can RedHat team, please, say the url for download these upgrades? I don't
want to download a package that is not correctly set to work for RedHat Linux.

P.S. It is released the new Mandrake Linux 7.2, I have seen they use CUPS,
and the Powertools also have CUPS. How much it is better from lpd?

Thanks a lot,
Mario
--
 http://antartica.sourceforge.net