On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini wrote:

> > Actually they're built by us. But I'll push an update later today, there
> > were a couple of issues with the release version that we've fixed since.
>
> kcontrol doesn't have the netscape plugins module. will you add it to this
> new packages?

Yes.
The problem was that the Netscape plugin support requires a version of
Motif; since we aren't shipping any, we can't link to it.

I've solved this by stripping down lesstif to support just that one
function and adding it (static linkage only) to kdebase. Not very nice,
but it works (and wasn't doable in the couple of hours we had to build
packages for the official release ;) ).

LLaP
bero