> By the way, it was me who fixed that mmx bug in mplayer, the only known
> ACTUAL problem with 2.96

Which compiler has the bug? This code compiles with gcc 3.01 but not with the RHL 7.1
version of gcc.
[pgtest@numbat c]$ cat -n /var/share/pgtest/src/c/yahoo.load.pgc | head -95 | tail -10
    86          };
    87
    88  struct tradeTable
    89  {
    90                  long tradeSize, tradeCount;
    91                  struct tradeNode *tradeData[];
    92  };
    93  struct tradeTable *root=NULL;
    94
    95  int totalRecordsInserted=0;
[pgtest@numbat c]$ ./c
/var/share/pgtest/src/c/yahoo.load.pgc:77: warning: multi-character character constant
/var/share/pgtest/src/c/yahoo.load.pgc:91: array size missing in `tradeData'
[pgtest@numbat c]$

gcc 3.01 does what I want - define a template for an area and leave me to worry about
making sure it's big enough.
--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.