Ok,
1.      The media I am installing from is a local cdrom. I have not
registered my copy of redhat at this point. I did purchase the copy from a
local best buy.  Do you know if ultra dma is accessed in the bios settings
or processed by the software? If ultra dma is set then it may be messing
up the machine.
2.      The fisrt error that I recieved was a mount error.
        This came up in a box and was organized.
        The second error I recieved was an rpm scripting error(I seem to
        recall the words umount unsucessful) .
        There was some disorganization to the screen but it was still
        readable.
        The third error was all over the place and I am not sure what the
        error was. ( I am not going to go back step by step to reproduce
        it now)

3.      The problem I had with disk druid was not necessicerily an bug.
        Disk druid does help you with the install, but I was using the
        install process to remove the linux partitions and the extended
         partion.
        With the older version of Linux's fdisk, I was able to completly
        remove the partitions.  Disk druid told me I had to have a root
        and swap partition to continue, then it would write the changes in
        the partition table to disk.  With fdisk, it let me write the
        changes of not having a root and swap partition when I exited.

                                                Thank you for the reply,
                                                        Dan Hughes