> We can FTP to the ping them etc but we cannot get web pages through.
> Here is what we have discovered thus far.

This seems more like a TCP port problem. Check that there are no
restrictions on letting HTTP (TCP port 80) pass through your network.

> telnet 206.60.51.4 80
> I get connected and type "GET /"  and the page comes down the screen.

Perform a TraceRoute to the sites you can't access, to see what path you
use - and possibly spot an anomally pattern.

> Also just tried it with a computer (my Win95) plugged
> directly into the
> router with a crossover ether cable and it's the same thing, a request
> of that page times out.

I.e. not a Linux problem... ;o)

> The router was a Cisco 1003 running IOS 11.1
> It is now a Baynetworks ARN running BayRS 6

Could still be a Router config problem.

> Like I say all other connection is fine. There are just some
> sites that
> we can't get to, the above list are only the sites I know of
> for certain

Are you or your ISP using a proxy - which blocks or restricts access?

Well, those are my 2 cents...

Rgds,

~Mike