Paul Breedlove wrote:

> Are your ip's reverse mapped in your DNS? Some sites won't display unless
> they can reverse map your ip. Your router should be reverse mapped by your
> ISP, so it would work. The best way to try and see if you are properly
> reverse mapped, is to run nslookup and set the server to your isp's DNS.
> Type in one of you ip's and see if it will resolve.

Thanks, we had checked this one out. The problem was discovered yesterday
afternoon. Turns out our bandwidth provider had the wrong MTU value at our
remote router. Totally screwed us for ages!

So let this be a lesson everybody, just because a company is big and has a
large IT presence doesn't mean you should assume they have their end worked
out!

Thanks for suggestions everyone.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Mark Rogers
n:              Rogers;Mark
org:            NRG
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Sys Admin / Network Manager / Dare Devil
note:           Our new motto: "You don't know how lucky you are!"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard