ar> Dave Wreski wrote:

>> > Well, the truth is that I do feel that I wasted the $50, and I am
>> > disappointed.
>>
>> I assume you meant do _not_ feel that you wasted the $50...

ar> Actualy, I meant that I *do* feel that I wasted the $50, as I cant use
ar> RH 5.0

Well that is really too bad, you should have checked it out before
purchasing, not complain after the fact. RedHat has a nice
distribution, and has gone a long way to help the Linux community
as whole.

If you insist on sticking with libc5, go get SuSe, also a nice
distribution with libc5 only, at this time at least. However you won't
find Suse for $1.99 anywhere, not that it isn't worth its $50.

--
Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]