Hello,

    after upgrading RH 4.0 to 5.1 my Ensoniq Soundscape Vivo 90 soundcard no
longer works (it worked OK with kernel 2.0.18). I have searched the web but
all I could find were pointers to OSS. Isn't it possible to get the 2.0.18
code to work again ? (I tried to use it, but ended up with lots of undefined
subs, etc.). Right now it looks like my 5.1 upgrade is really a downgrade :-(

    Any suggestions ?

                    Dirk

Dirk Muders
Staff Astronomer