apachecfg is the package you are looking for.

-Paul

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Dan Cornilescu wrote:

-+-Michael Jinks wrote:
-+->
-+-> Cory T. Lamb wrote:
-+-> >
-+-> > It sounds like you haven't setup
-+-> > apache or installed the ftp server.  As root startx then with the
-+-> > control-panel run the apache configurator. (The very bottom icon on the
-+-> > panel.)
-+->
-+-> Minor kvetch: apache configurator isn't always the bottom one.  On mine,
-+-> it's the top.  More precise, I think, is to call it "the big W button."
-+->
-+-> Y'know, that web thing. :}
-+-
-+-The above-mentioned button/icon is missing in root's
-+-control-panel on my system (fresh 5.1).
-+-I do have apache rpm installed.
-+-What is that control-panel module's filename?
-+-It doesn't look like it comes in the apache package.
-+-Nothing related to apache seems present in /usr/lib/rhs.
-+-Any hints?
-+-
-+-Thanks,
-+-dan
-+-
-+-
-+---
-+-  PLEASE read the Red Hat FAQ, Tips, Errata and the MAILING LIST ARCHIVES!
-+-         To unsubscribe: mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
-+-                       "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
-+-