Ben Russo,

On Thursday January 02, 2003 06:33, Ben Russo wrote:
> I've been told by a few people that if I pay $799 for a set of
> RHAS CD's that I am not allowed to install it on more than one
> machine.

Read this page...
http://www.redhat.com/software/whichlinux.html

Perhaps it will help answer your questions.

> Last time I checked anaconda and RPM are GPL'd,
> as are the overwhelming majority of the software packages
> on the RHAS CD's....

I don't think there are _any_ proprietary apps on those CDs. But I could be
wrong.

<snip>

--
Brian Ashe                                                     CTO
Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]