At 07:44 AM 1/8/2003 +0000, you wrote:
There is a web based tool called swat which will help setup samba. You can
find the RPM for swat on the redhat distribution CD's

Will an installation from the CD's give you all that you need. I mean, if somehow I was able to load the CD's back in and find Samba somehow - would it give me the WHOLE samba installation - or only part..

And by the way - how do we do that. I mean install from the CD after the fact?

Darren

---
Ted Gervais,
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada