I have found SWAT to be a very helpful tool... You have to make sure that swat is enabled by looking for
disable = no
in /etc/xinetd.d/swat, making sure to restart xinetd if you had to change it. Then in a browser, you can go to http://localhost:901/ and there is a web-based configuration tool for Samba. Hope that helps ;)

Shannon Neumann
Neumannweb Computers
www.neumannweb.net

Ted Gervais wrote:

I am running RH8.0 and have found a need to install/setup Samba.

Does RH8.0 have an installation/config program that would help get things going?? Or do I have to make all the files up by hand?