Thanks..

I have that installed. It came with the RH8.0 files. However, it is a limited version of swat, in that in only allows you to see a few things and change the passwd but not able to edit the smb.conf file etc.. Maybe I need a new/annother version of swat??

Apart from that - this utility sure seems to be the right way to go..

At 07:44 AM 1/8/2003 +0000, you wrote:
There is a web based tool called swat which will help setup samba. You can
find the RPM for swat on the redhat distribution CD's

Darren

---
Ted Gervais,
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada