We have a text based (ncurses) application that normally runs in a text screen.  Currently, when we boot our RH7.3 server, it displays the Gnome login screen.  We press <Ctrl><Alt><F1> to get to a text screen and then log into our application.  Each login is setup (via .profile) to go to a specific menu in the application.  Instead, we would like to logon to the Gnome screen, and have it bring up a text window, with the appropriate text menu displayed.  Is this possible, and if so, where can I find setup documentation?

Thanks,
bdavis