I'm going to be changing the mailserver configuration next week but I need
to know all my user's POP3 passwords so I can do the conversion.

So far I have worked out I can run the following to get a dump of the POP3
traffic to look for the PASS commands:

tcpdump -n -x -s 1514 tcp port 110 and dst host my.ad.dr.es

Does anyone know any scripts/programs that I can feed the output of
tcpdump into so I can filter out and record the packets that contain the
PASS command?

--
Regards,