Miguelito Quijano wrote:

Hi,

When I tried to install rpm using the graphical
package manager in Redhat 8.0 System Tools, it will
look for dependencies but after checking, it won't
proceed and the mini-screen will disappear. How can I
make this work?
Thank you for your anticipated support.

Kind Regards,
Migs

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Can somebody tell me why this question is never answered?? I have exaclty the same problem with rh 8: package manager script unable to finish succesfully, so I cannot see which rpm packages I have installed in my system! nor install any rpm by double clicking the package in gnome, like I use to do in the older times. What can be wrong with this??

Please somebody answer! I have been receiving hundreds if not thousands of emails from the list with different questions and answers but never an answer to my question.

Thanks a lot gurus!