From: Rodolfo J. Paiz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: red-carpet and up2date on same machine

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 01:13, Bill Anderson wrote:
> > Oh. Unfortunately, Red Carpet and up2date do not seem to mix very well,
> > so Red Carpet is a solution I am not willing to implement.
> >

> How so? I use them both on the same machines w/zero problems.

This is why I said "seem to"; I have seen numerous comments on this list
about Red Carpet not mixing well with up2date, and it is from this that
I derive my unwillingness to risk it.

I have test servers and I can experiment there; however, I have only the
one notebook on which I work daily, and I cannot risk interrupting my
work for stuff that might mess up my machine.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz