Michael Schwendt wrote:

Yeah! xterm remains open and it shows me exactly the same type of
error Johnathan Bailes described:

/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.0.0/engines/libredmond95.so: undefined symbol:
gtk_rc_style_get_type
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/MainWindow.py", line 163, in ?
comps = im.readCompsViaMethod(hdlist, progress.update)
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/method.py", line 488, in
readCompsViaMethod
update_method = update_method)
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/comps.py", line 387, in __init__
self.readCompsFile(file, self.packages)
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/comps.py", line 471, in
readCompsFile
self.setupStateDicts(packages)
File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/comps.py", line 420, in
setupStateDicts
for prov in h[rpm.RPMTAG_PROVIDES]:
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

I will try his suggestion then and tell you how did it go!

Again thanks a lot for the advice and the patience,

Felipe.