People,

I apologize about that email with the attachment.

I realized that I didn't do that after send the email!!!
It will  never heapen again.  I tried to help, maybe I didn't do it in
the best way, but I tried.
I thought that the email wasn't send, beacuse I didn't receive a copy.

Sorry again!!!

Regards,
Rodrigo.