Thanks Stephen for that.. it did the trick!!!

Joe

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 22:06, Joseph Teo wrote:

Hi List,

I forgot to enter in my ISP DNS primary and secondary ip addresses for my linux box. I'm currently running adsl on my network and wanting to set up samba (all of this is besides the point). In order to download all of the necessary files, I need the Internet to work on the box.

Could someone please lend me a helping hand in directing where i could enter in the addresses..

Thanks

Joe

/etc/resolv.conf

Edit that file as mine is:

search kma.com.au
nameserver 203.88.255.99
nameserver 203.88.240.88

(put your stuff in there as it should be)

Then, in a terminal, type:

/sbin/service network --full-restart

You SHOULD be fine after that mate.