On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, J. M. Brenner wrote:

> "Daniel A. Chartrand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Uhh, I though the purpose of a mailing list was to avoid
> > trolls?
>
> No, the purpose of the redhat-list is to listen to people
> squeal like a stuck pig if anyone dares to say anything
> critical about redhat.

Could've fooled me.  Here I was thinking it was about listening to 1/3 of
the posters bitch and moan that RH was moving too fast in the wrong
direction whenever a new release was announced and another 1/3 groan and
sigh that it was being too conservative about upgrading package versions
in old releases the rest of the time.

Live and learn...

--
                Matthew Saltzman