I'd set up reasonnable system partitions (depending on what you'll install)
such as
50/100 MB for /boot
2/4GB for /
swap (twice ram)
then use LVM for the rest. with LVM you'll be able to increase/decrease
partitions size seamlessly

A 13:00 24/03/2003 -0500, vous avez écrit :
>All,
>
>I'm setting up a RH8 server (FTP) onto mirrored 40 GB drives (38162
usable...doing the RAID as part of the OS install) and need some
partitioning suggestions for the installation.  What partitions and sizes
should I use (and why for those who feel like being extra
informative...thanks in advance).

>Regards and thanks,
>
>Stuart
>

>--

Bien sûr que je suis perfectionniste !
Mais ne pourrais-je pas l'être mieux ?
        Thierry ITTY
eMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]               FRANCE