Mohammed Awad wrote:
Dear all,
I'm on my way to install redhat 8.0 for resarch purposes. My point is would
I be able to get access to the source code of the kernel or even some parts
of it (which ones?) , in order to modify the source ?
If not, then where could I get the source code of the kernel, then?
Thanks in advance
Moh Awad.

mohammed,

if you just need the kernel source code, you could visit kernel.org, as far as installing RH8, you should check out redhat.com under download -> mirrors. have fun.

gene
--
<<gyoo [at] attbi [dot] com>>