> Netscape's mailer sends the wrong address in the "From" field because of
>which I can't mail to this list from Linux.
> Instead of sending my address - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - it sends something
>like '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' or 'root@localhost'.

You're running v. 4.04.  It's a 'bug' from what I have heard.  I can't email
the list either.  Someone here mentioned that this was fixed with v. 4.05.
I just d/l it, and hope to install it later this week.

> I tryed to use Pine but the same problem persists: The "From" field is
>wrong: I get constantly "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

Don't log into your computer as root!  Is one possible solution.  That might
also solve the problem with Netscape.

I have no idea how to work with BRU :(

Marco