Okay, I'm affraid this is going to be the last try before being forced to
take up Windows again: I've been fighting with the e-mail system for the
last month without finding any sollutions. I tryed to get some feedback
from this list but without success; except for some not very to the point
reactions. I'll repeat the question(s) with the sincere hope somebody will
be able to help me out because after the last 3 days I'm close to attack
the PC physically. Anything that should be simple in the normal world
either doesn't work or doesn't want to start or takes hours to figure out.
And it's not like I'm not well equiped with all kind of books.

These are the problems:

        Netscape's mailer sends the wrong address in the "From" field because of
which I can't mail to this list from Linux.
        Instead of sending my address - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - it sends something
like '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' or                'root@localhost'.

        I tryed to use Pine but the same problem persists: The "From" field is
wrong: I get constantly "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

        How and where do I change this once and for all!??

Other problems:

        While trying to start xbru I get an error "BRU=unable to find/exec bru
executable-Aborting". After a check everything  seems to be in place.
What's the problem here and what do I do to solve it?

Hmmm...I guess this is it for the time being. Thanks in advance for your
feedback.

Zoki.

P.S. Sorry for the harsh tone but right now I feel like killing a PC or
something...
*****
ATTENTION
- Please send attachments with filenames in DOS format (8.3).
- S.V.P. envoyer les annexes avec le nom en format DOS (8.3).
  Merci!

%% Fin de Message / End of message %%