On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 06:47:32PM -0600, Scott Skrogstad wrote:
> I have a virtual server that serves about 8 domains.  We are getting a ton of
> junk mail and I am wondering what I can use with Sendmail to help cut down on
> the spam that I am recieving?

It depends on the spam you're receiving and how much you can afford to
block legitimate e-mail.  You may want to start with realtime blackhole
list server.  Depending on which lists you use factors into how much
legitimate mail you may block.

A search in google for "sendmail spam" only returns 113,000 hits.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]