On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 09:02:19AM -0600, Jason Cordes wrote:
> I'm using a rbl on my sendmail server here for my company but that has only
> lightly cut down on the amount of spam some of my users get. Is spamassasin
> only used to protect a single persons email or can it be used to protect a
> site? I'm thinking of checking it out but if it cannot really be used to
> protect a site then it's not going to be very helpful for me.

We've had a large success rate with realtime blackhole lists and block
thousands of messages a day.  However, we still see a lot of spam.

I've done some personal testing with spamassassin and I really don't
like it - the false positive rate was way too high for me.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]