> > Thats not true really, I am employed at an ISP and our Forwards and
> reverses
> > all match, and we have a /19.
>
> Let's not compare credentials here. It would be just a pissing match.  You
> may think I am wrong but if you send your message to any of my servers and
> it bounced from AOL, it will bounce on mine as well.

The original point someone made implied that they believed the cause of AOL
blocking their mail was
directly related to the lack of PTR records on their IP addresses. As us,
being an ISP with /19 of
Dynamically assigned IP addresses (Dial-up users) can tell you, not all ISPs
that have dynamically assigned
IP address pools are ignoring the standards for DNS.

Thanks,
-Drew