On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 06:10:52AM +1000, Peter Kiem wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> > (my account has one static and 5 dynamic ip's).  I use the static for my
> > business website, my mail server is on one of the dynamic ip's, and a
>
> Why don't you run your mailserver on the same IP as your website?  They can
> co-exist happily you know :)

Until the traffic gets heavy.  then it makes sense to split the
functions to different machines. (Ask Drew).  However you can have more
than one machine appear to be the same IP, so there is a way to work
that. (Again, Ask Drew! :-) )

> Regards,
> | Peter Kiem            .^.   | E-Mail    : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
> | Zordah IT             /V\   | Mobile    : +61 0414 724 766    |
> |   IT Consultancy &  /(   )\ | WWW       : www.zordah.net      |
> |   Internet Hosting   ^^-^^  | ICQ       : "Zordah" 866661     |

Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an
acceptance of the offer at http://www.kinz.org/policy.html.
Don't forget to change your password often.