> Chucks servers at moongroup.com were the first ones to bite me on this
> well over a year ago.  I ended up routing everything through my isp
> (SBC) because IIUC my mailserver at the office on a machine called
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and masqueraded behind the static ip address
> of our firewall would fail to resolve.  Same thing on my laptop named
> bretsony.

In your scenario all that would be required is to ensure that the 'NET
FACING' IP
(aka the DMZ address) has proper PTR and A Records, we do this for some of
our
ISDN customers, they have a Pipeline 75 router /w 1 Static IP but they have
like a /24
of Non routable (NAT IPs). As long as the IP of their Pipeline 75 is
properly configured
in DNS, they dont have an issue.

-Drew