At 6/17/2003 16:26 -0500, you wrote:
3) Their tech support people are ultra-aggressive about keeping you as a customer no matter WHAT. I was talked out of leaving TWICE before I told them to fuck off (no seriously, I believe I told them the service is shit and to literally fuck off). Even then they tried to get me to stay. Two months AFTER I "unsubscribe" I get a "past due" bill for $77 (the past due being the two months it took them to send me the bill, even though I was unsubbed (btw, I have yet to pay it)).

Funny story:

I took the AOL free trial at one point to see what they were like, and when I called to unsubscribe I had the perfect reason: "I have chosen to use only Linux, and you do not support Linux clients." Their answer: "We'll be happy to help you install Windows."

Unbelievable...

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]