At 15:22 9/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:
On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 02:17:42PM -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> At 03:02 9/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> >anyone point me to a url or explain the precudures in hosting my own
> >domain name on my servers? without redirecting from another isp.
>
> 1. Set up two machines for DNS service  [snip]
>
> 2. Register the domain [snip]
>
> 3. Done.

You probably want to configure sendmail and/or apache as well.  For
sendmail configs, look at the virtusertable and local-host-names.  For
apache, refer to the virtualhost directives - docs are at apache.org.

Well, he/she (don't remember) did say "host my own domain name". <grin>

There's a lot more work to be done, but that was the first step...

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]