On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 19:19, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> At 17:59 9/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> >All my domains are with register.com, I've never had a problem with
> >them.
>
> I have... long story, which I will avoid here.
>
> Primary reason to avoid register.com is cost. I use BulkRegister since I
> have about 30 domains; they charge a one-time $80 initial fee and then
> $12/year for each domain, which is MUCH below the $30 or $35 Register.com
> and Network Solutions were charging.
>
> www.dotster.com
> www.tucows.com
> www.bulkregister.com
>
> are all registrars, and I have personally had good experience with all of them.
>

> --
> Rodolfo J. Paiz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You might also want to look into RegisterFly (www.registerfly.com).  They don't have
any initial fees and they only charge $9 or so per year.  I've been with them for 4+
years with no problems and I'm up to 59 domains at this point.  They have great
web-based tools for domain admin.

--

John