On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 03:47:44PM -0400, System Administrator wrote:
> I've ventured down the new (for me) path of downloading RH9.  Seemingly they
> downloaded just fine.
> I only have a CD burner on my Win2K system.  I used Easy CD Creator to burn
> the CD's.

Did the burn the ISO file as an ISO?  When you open up the CD in
Windows, do you see a single ISO file or do you see a bunch of files and
folders?  If the former (single file), then you've burnt it incorrectly
and you need to tell Easy CD Creator to read from the ISO file.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]