On Tuesday, Sep 9, 2003, at 15:47 US/Eastern, System Administrator wrote:
When I go to do a new install on my Intelx86, itstarts through the install
until it gets to what looks to be looking for the kernel image. Then It says
it can't find the image. Now this is the sam CD that I am running this
install program from.

I had the same problem with the first 9.0 disk 1 I downloaded.

Eventually I downloaded a new image (possibly from a different mirror, I won't know because I don't remember) and burned that one, and, for reasons unknown, that one worked.

pjm