From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of dbrett
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: DNS

This is more of an Internet DNS question.  We have three DNS servers
registered for our domain.  Unfortuantely two of the servers are down
and the third one is up and operational.
If someone were to do a query for the domain it would fail.  If the
query was done to the third DNS directly it would succed.

Does anybody understand why?

david