You never mentioned WHICH domain was having problems.

FWIW, tcn.net only has TWO authoritative DNS servers listed:

1)
host -t NS tcn.net
tcn.net name server titan.tcn.net.
tcn.net name server ns.mt.sfl.net.

2)
whois tcn.net
[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.networksolutions.com]
[Querying whois.networksolutions.com]
[whois.networksolutions.com]
  Domain servers in listed order:

   TITAN.TCN.NET                199.166.4.2
   NS.MT.SFL.NET                209.135.99.2

  - Paul