This is a very good site.  Thanks for pointing it out.

I would like to give out the domain, but can't and keep my job.  Sorry
about that.

Below is what I got back from the website

In answer to your question the three servers are listed:

DomainTypeClassTTLAnswer
 domain.com.    NS      IN      172800  server1.com.
 domain.com.    NS      IN      172800  server2.com.
 domain.com.    NS      IN      172800  server3.com.
 server1.com.   A       IN      172800  ip-network1.1 ( on same )
 server2.com.   A       IN      172800  ip-network1.2 ( network )
 server3.com.   A       IN      172800  ip-network2.1 ( on second network)

An attempted to lookup "computer".  It never goes to the third dns sever.

Searching for A record for computer.domain.com at
D.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.:  Got referral to dns-server1.com. [took 101 ms]
Searching for A record for computer.domain.com at
dns-server2.com.:  Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for A record for computer.domain.com at
dns-server2.com.:  Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for A record for computer.domain.com at
dns-server1.com.:  Timed out.  Trying again.