On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 14:35, dbrett wrote:
> What was done to fix the issue was to switch the second and third servers
> in the list.  Now it appears to be working.  It almost looks like there is
> a limit on how many servers can be listed.

Wrong.

$ dig yahoo.com ns
<snip>
;; ANSWER SECTION:
yahoo.com.              172722  IN      NS      ns4.yahoo.com.
yahoo.com.              172722  IN      NS      ns5.yahoo.com.
yahoo.com.              172722  IN      NS      ns1.yahoo.com.
yahoo.com.              172722  IN      NS      ns2.yahoo.com.
yahoo.com.              172722  IN      NS      ns3.yahoo.com.

You're speculating.  Without the proper information, we're speculating
as well.  Not only is this OT, but folks are guessing.  DNS, while a
black art, is not conducive to guessing.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting