>Does anyone know where can I get the 'xmkmf' file for enlightenment?
>I'm just wondering why it isn't included in Enlightenment 0.13.3.

If you're talking about the file xmkmf would use...ie; Imakefile, I
believe that is in the E 0.13.3 archive.

IF not, then you are talking about xmkmf (the program) which makes with an
Imakefile as it's directive...and as such would NOT be part of E. (not
surprizing). If you don't already have the program  xmkmf  (which is
surprizing in itself), a quick sorte with a www_browser and search engine
would see you home..

Cheers!

Db