I just bought a Dell Inspiron 7500 laptop.  I was assured before I
bought it from them that the hardware was Linux compatible.  They were
glad to help.  Not finding the proper drivers in Red Hat 6.0, I call
to ask which to use.  Now that they have my $3000 in pocket I get
the usual, "We don't support Linux".

Could anyone tell we what drivers to use for the following:

Xircom CardBus Ethernet 10/100+modem 56 (Ethernet card and modem
combined, not a winmodem)
Rage Mobility-P AGP (english) video card
Active-matrix color TFT display

Thanks,
Tom
--
Quote of the day for Wednesday, 3 November, 1999:

"America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from
barbarism to decadence without touching civilization."

  - John O'Hara