Oops, sorry I misinterpreted your question. We currently only have Wintendo clients
so I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

Nico

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Jean-Yves Leblin wrote:

> At 10:23 15/12/99 +0100, you wrote:
> >

> >I have a DHCP server serving 2 subnets (the dhcp server itself sits on the
> gateway).
> >My config looks like:

> >Note: I have no idea whether the "log-servers", "smtp-server", "pop-server"
> >and "nntp-server" work. But the gateway, dns and wins servers certainly do
> work.
> >
> >Nico
>
> Thanks for your help, but can you tell me which files are involved on the
> server and mostly on the clients, because the dhcp server seems to works ok
> because the windows 98/NT clients get their config ok from this server. My
> main
> problem comes from the fact that the linux clients get only their IP config
> and
> not the DNS and gateway config from my server.
>
> Thanks again
> JY

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SUPC-E/NSSE)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]