On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 03:37:01PM -0700, Eric Sisler wrote:
[...]
> I'd like to hear a more definite answer on this one.

<aol>Me too...</aol>

> I'm not planning on
> upgrading my 5.2 servers running glibc-2.0.7-29 before January (I have
> enough to do with these *(#@&!! client PC's.  Are there problems with the
> older glibc and if so, how serious are they?

Ok, for a start, I had a look at the GNU site, more precisely:

http://www.gnu.org/software/year2000-list.html

glibc-2.0.6 is listed under "might be ok" - no mentioning of glibc-2.0.7

That's all I have for now - anybody with more info?

Cheers,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919