On 18 Jan, Greg W wrote:

> Last Mozilla was good according to some, maybe look in archives for URL as
> well.....

IMO it isn't ready yet but it is alpha.  I went back to
4.6 after spending a week with it.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold my
breath if you want to see anything too new.  In fact, it may be a step
 back.  For instance, I can't find a command like netscape 4 openURL()
 (which opens a bookmark in an existing instance of the browser).  It
 looks like just the interface has changed. If we're really lucky, it
 will work as well as 4.7

Sorry, but that's what it looks like to me.

Tom
--
Quote of the day for Tuesday, 18 January, 2000:
"Nothing... is unchangeable but the inherent and inalienable rights